Exciting role in thriving industry
An exciting and financially rewarding opportunity is now available for a capable, well organised person to join our residential home assessment team.
With over 600,000 rental properties needing to comply with the Government’s new Healthy Homes Standards within the next four years, our services are in high demand.
We require an Assessor with either a trade background or having a very good understanding of residential construction. You must be a good communicator, have an eye for detail and have a passion for delivering excellent customer service. You must also be tech savvy as assessments and reports are completed on I-pads.
What is the opportunity?
Assessing the compliance of residential rental property’s for the Healthy Homes Standard.
A typical assessment involves the following:
- Assessing the roof space by climbing up through the manhole, assessing the current state of insulation, ventilation, and ducting. If there is a subfloor, you will need to find the manhole access and climb down underneath the floor to assess the condition of the ground moisture barrier and current state of the insulation.
- Check that all guttering and draughts and ventilation.
- Check for draughts this includes bathrooms and kitchen areas.
- Check correct KW heating is used in main living area
EnergySmart will supply:
• A competitive salary ($55,000 - $70,000)
• A work vehicle
• Mobile phone
• Equipment for assessing
If you are a reliable, hardworking individual, with a hands-on can do approach, can think outside the box, have great communication skills and a desire to earn very good money, we want to hear from you today.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• A good understanding of Residential Properties
• Trade background (Preferred but not essential)
• Good with heights
• Full clean drivers’ licence
• Full drivers licence
• Good in confined spaces
• Resident visa or NZ citizenship
• Computer based skills
• Hands-on, can-do attitude
• Good communicator
• Have an eye for detail
• Excellent customer service
• Quick to learn new skills
• Good at following instructions
• Can work unintended
• Reliable, hardworking individual
• Physically fit and able
• Quick to learn new software
The applicant must hold a full, clean drivers licence and a resident visa or NZ citizenship.
For more information please email email@example.com
To apply please fill in the bellow form: